Welcome to our League Website!
Rainout Line 913-800-3955
2022 Sunflower Football Conference is now posted.
Sunflwer Bowl Games will be on
Oct 30,31 2021
Basehor High School
2108 155th St.
Eudora High School
2203 Church St.
Field of Dreams
14333 Fairmount Rd.
Manhattan Bill Snyder Stadium
2201 Kimball Ave.
Mill Valley High School
5900 Monticello Rd
NKFL / Sportzone
3909 SW Burlingame Rd.
Piper High School
4400 N. 107th.
Kansas City,KS 66109
Shawnee Heights High School
4201 SE Shawnee Hts Rd.
Washburn Rural High School
5900 SW 61st St
YSC Sports Complex
4911 W. 27th
Field numbers run from east to west at this complex
Games at Bill Snyder Family Stadium
We look forward to hosting your team play at Bill Snyder Family Stadium, home of the KSU Wildcats. We hope you enjoy your experience here. Please review the following rules before your game this season.
1. Parking - The stadium is located at 2201 Kimball Ave, Manhattan, KS. Please use the east parking lot, Gate 7, and park on the north end of the parking lot. No one is allowed to park in the coach/player parking lot by the Vanier building. You will be towed if you park here.
2. Entrance - Enter through the gate on the north end of the stadium, east of the coaches/player parking lot. Follow the tunnel down into the stadium.
3. Gate Fee - $4 for adults, children in high school or younger are free. Please no bills over $20.
4. Concessions - MYFA will provide a concession area by the entrance to the field. Items include mostly candy, snacks and drinks.
5. SUNFLOWER SEEDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STADIUM!
6. Trash cans will be provided along the sides of the field and by the entrance. Please us these to discard your trash. Help us keep the stadium clean so we can keep using it.
7. Restrooms - We will not have access to the restrooms in the stadium. Portable toilets will be provided outside the entrance into the stadium.
8. Seating - We may sit on the east and west side of the field, behind the benches. Spectators are not allowed on the field, in the seats behind the end zones, in the upper deck, or in the concourse. Please make sure that children especially do not play in these areas!
9. Practice Equipment - KSU may have practice equipment out. This is not for our use. Please keep children from playing on or using the practice equipment.
10. Sportsmanship - While at the stadium, please use your best sportsmanship on and off the field. We are privileged that KSU allows us to play here. Please help us maintain this.
We hope you enjoy your experience in Manhattan. If you have any questions, please ask your coach to pass them along to MYFA or NKFL.