Great 2011-12 season!
Congratulations to the champions: Advanced PCC, Intermediate PCC and Beginner PCC
PSRA Sportsmanship Recipients: Libbie Maine PCC, Tyler Odell MCC
Vince McGuiness , PSRA representative, as usual, did a wonderful job of presenting the Sportsmanship Trophies!
Interested clubs: Submit teams for 2012-13' season to Bill( firstname.lastname@example.org) bySeptemberr 14 First match Sunday, October,14.
Suggested guideline changes for the 2012-13' season.
Beginners: 11 & Under Bronze ranking ; ranked no higher than 80
Intermediate: 13 & under Bronze ranking ; ranked no higher than 80
Advanced: 15 & under Bronze ranking; ranked no higher than 80
I welcome your comments
- Avoid defaults where possible. Your team can still have am enjoyable match with less than a complete team.
- If a team is short a player move everyone up a position and and default at the lower positions.
- Be proactive and contact the opposition the Monday before a scheduled match!
- Make sure you have courts set aside for home matches.
Report the following match information to Bill Lane (email@example.com) the day the match is played!
- Home team coordinators or coaches are responsible for sending results.
- Which team won
- Individual results(3-0,1-3, etc.)
- Please instruct your players to wear all white at GCC, PCC, CYN, RC and PHC.
- Most matches scheduled to be played at PCC, will take place at Springside School
Be fair and have fun!!
At this time the playoff site TBD Playoff date: Sunday, February 24, 2013. .